In the recent Cuyahoga County Corruption probe, I represented two witnesses and six potential targets. Only two of the targets were charged. The two businessmen that were charged were both placed on probation.
- 10 CR 130 Multi defendant drug conspiracy my client was allowed to plead a misdemeanor, a rare occurrence in federal court
- 10 CR 276 bank teller embezzled more than $900,000 and was sentenced to 15 months
- 10 CR 235 a business owner was indicted in the county corruption probe and was placed on probation with 6 months house arrest
- CR 485776 client charged with Aggravated Murder jury verdict not guilty and case was dismissed
- CR 511950 client charged with Aggravated Murder and case was dismissed
- CR 512451 client charged with Aggravated Murder with death penalty specification. The case was dismissed after 5 days of pretrial hearings.
- CR 544077 Client charged with Aggravated Murder and was sentenced to 30 days local incarnation.
- CR 514259 Client was charged with Aggravated Vehicular Homicide and OVI and was placed on six months probation.
- CR 544504 Client was charged with Aggravated Vehicular Homicide, Voluntary Manslaughter and OVI and was sentenced to six months local incarceration.
- CR 512284 Defendant faced a mandatory 10 year drug sentence and resolved the case with a 30 day local incarceration.
- CR 570574 A licensed nurse was charged with rape. After a jury trial, the defendant was acquitted.
- CR 576239 The defendant was charged with rape based upon DNA evidence. After extensive pre-trial motions, the case was dismissed.
- CR 574025 The defendant was charged with Kidnapping and Felonious Assault. The jury returned a verdict of not guilty.